By means of ECM/DMS solutions, unstructured information
processing is pushed back in favour of structured, technically
safe and qualitatively supervised processes.
This concerns internal processes as well as the external communication.
ECM + ELECTRONIC ARCHIVING
- Starting from process analyses and the development of economic target processes, we establish the need for actions in the organisational, functional and technical perspective.
- We support you when planning and introducing new eArchiving solutions and when optimising existing ones.
- We support you entirely in the frame of the operational process analysis and conception, the elaboration of functional specification documents and the evaluation up to the introduction of new eArchiving solutions.
- We accompany your eArchiving project as external project manager or project controller from the analysis up to the acceptance.
- We perform also periodical audits for our customers at the user front in order to identify the need for actions for process optimisations and functional extensions.